'Personally Identifiable Information' (PII) is being used online. PII, as described in US privacy law and information security,
is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person,
of how we collect, use, protect or otherwise handle your Personally
Identifiable Information in accordance with our website.
- What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
We do not collect information from visitors of our site
or other details to help you with your experience.
- When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
Provide us with feedback on our products or services.
- How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We do collect credit card information, but did not know PCI compliant scans are now required.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
- How do we protect your information?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We do not use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
- Online Privacy Protection Act
Users can visit our site anonymously.
- According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
• Via Email
Can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
• By logging in to your account
• By chatting with us or by sending us a support ticket